About Me

My photo
"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time. Then your time on earth will be filled with glory. " I have been astonished that men could die martyrs for their religion - I have shudder'd at it. I shudder no more. I could be martyr'd for my religion Love is my religion And I could die for that. I could die for you.

Followers

Sunday, June 27, 2010

OBSTACLES TO IT EDUCATIONAL PRACTICE

OBSTACLES TO IT EDUCATIONAL PRACTICE

In our generation today we cannot deny that technology become the most dependable gadgets. In fact in work, to communicate, even in our school we use technology it easy to us. This time technology is one of the part of our daily life. But not all technology have a advantage manner there are some disadvantage like in our ICT in MUST lack of internet connection. Therefore the student cannot serf for the reason that their is no connection. In my own opinion the obstacles are Misconceive about ICT and Budget for ICT, because not all the people living this earth have experience how to use technology. They are not aware of what really the role of IT in everyday living. This misconceive will lead to a disappointment without allowing the offers of ICT to Education. The Governments should have a big budgets to ICT in Education. For the reasons to helps our students to know about technology. In our country the government should invest budget to the private sectors to help reproduce more ICT in Education.


The aim of education should be to teach us rather how to think, than what to think - rather to improve our minds, so as to enable us to think for ourselves, than to load the memory with thoughts of other men....

No comments:

Post a Comment